※ Supported Platform: PC Website
Invite members to a shared folder to share files with your colleagues and friends!
(1) Make Shared Folder
Hover your mouse cursor over the folder you want to designate as a shared folder in My Drive. You can see ‘More(3 dots)’ icon at the right. Click the icon and then [Share] to invite a member to become a shared folder.
(2) Invite Members
Send invitation mails
1) Enter the member's email address at the ‘invite member’ box.
2) Select one of permissions -- [Can view], [Can download], [Can upload], [Can edit].
3) Click [Send] button at the bottom. An invitation mail will be sent to the members.
Create an invitation link
1) Select one of permissions -- [Can view], [Can download], [Can upload], [Can edit].
2) As an additional option, you can protect the invitation link by setting a password or expiration date.
3) Click [Create] at the bottom to create an invitation link. Copy the link you created and let your colleague know.
(3) Allow Invitation
Accept invitation in the mail
The invited member clicks [Move to Folder] in the contents of the invitation mail. Accept the invitation to go to the shared folder.
Open the invitation link
You can access the shared folder by opening the received invitation link in a web browser.
※ Only Sendy members can access invited shared folders.