You can store files and folders that you upload to Sendy Cloud without an expiration date.
Basically, you can store up to 10GB of files. If you upgrade to Sendy PRO, you can have 1TB storage.
When you subscribe to a business plan for collaboration, you get more cloud storage.
- Upgrade to Sendy Business, you get 3TB Cloud storage per member.
- Upgrade to Sendy Advanced, you get basically 15TB of Team Cloud storage. You can get 3TB of Team cloud storage for each additional license.
You can upload up to 10GB at once to Sendy Cloud. When you upgrade to Sendy PRO or Sendy Business, you can upload more big-size files, up to 50 GB at once. And Sendy Advanced users can send up to 100 GB at a time.
[ PC Website ]
Click [Upload files] or [Upload folder] button on the right side of Drive, Or drag and drop files or folders onto the Drive webpage.
[ Mobile App ]
* iOS App: In the Home menu, you can see photo/video files stored in the Camera Roll of Photos app and various files stored in the Sendy folder of the Files app.
* Android App: In the Home menu, you can see all the files stored on your device. Files other than photos and videos can be seen in the Files tab.
1. Select files you want to send in each tab of the Home menu.
2. Tap the 3 dots icon at the bottom of Send box and tap ‘Save to Sendy Cloud’.
3. Select the folder you want to store in Sendy Cloud and then tap ‘Upload’ button.