You can archive files and folders that you upload to Sendy Cloud without an expiration date.
[ PC Website ]
Click [Upload files] or [Upload folder] button on the right side of Drive, Or drag and drop files or folder onto the Drive webpage.
[ Mobile App ]
* iOS App: In the Home menu, you can see photo/video files stored in the Camera Roll of Photos app and various files stored in the Sendy folder of the Files app.
* Android App: In the Home menu, you can see all the files stored on your device. Files other than photos and videos can be seen in the Files tab.
1. Select files you want to send in each tab of the Home menu.
2. Tap the 3 dots icon at the bottom of Send box and tap ‘Save to Sendy Cloud’.
3. Select the folder you want to store in Sendy Cloud and then tap ‘Upload’ button.