If you subscribed to a plan on website
When you encounter a problem with your card billing, you'll receive an email or notification about the payment decline.
If you want to continue subscribing to your Sendy Plan, you have to change and update your payment information in the ‘Plan & Billing’ page after sign in to your Send account. Or, to make a successful payment again, you have to resolve your temporary problem such as an exceeding limit, lack of balance, etc.
If you subscribed to a plan from iOS app
When you encounter a problem with the billing process, Apple will send you a notification and an email about payment decline.
If you want to continue subscribing to your Sendy Plan, you update your billing information or change a payment method.
- Open Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap your profile.
- Tap iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen, then tap View Apple ID.
- Tap Manage payments.
- Tap the payment method, then edit your information and update it.
- Tap Add Payment Method to register a new payment method.
What happens eventually when if you aren't charged?
When your payment continues to fail, it will end automatically your subscription.
- Subscribed to a plan on website: After 3 days from the end of your Sendy Plan period
- Subscribed to a plan from iOS app: After 7 days from the end of your Sendy Plan period
Your account will downgrade to a Sendy Free account. The following happens:
- Your team member will lose the 3TB of cloud storage and all files on the Team Drive will be transferred to the Team admin's My drive.
- You will no longer be able to share files that exceed the basic storage of Sendy Cloud. You can also not upload new files to Sendy Cloud. All files stored in the Sendy Cloud will be deleted 90 days after the subscription end date.
- You can no longer change the expiration date of My Link in Sendy Transfer and all files within the links will be deleted on that expiration date.
⚠ Once deleted, it can never be recovered. Be sure to backup important files in advance.