※ Supported Platform: PC Website
Create Team folder
1. Click [Create Team Folder] on the right side of Team Drive.
2. Enter a folder name.
3. Select an access type and click [Apply] button to create a folder.
1) All shared folder: All team members have access to the folder and the scope of use is different depending on what has access.
- Manager: Manage files, team members, settings
- Editor: Can preview add, edit, delete move, copy files
- Collaborator: Can preview add, edit, copy files
- Commenter: Can preview files and comment
- Viewer: Only can view the file list
2) Shared folder with specific team members: Only certain team members you select can access the folder.
3) Only me folder: Only you can access it without sharing with your team members.
Manage Team folder
Manage access by member
1. Select a shared folder to manage team members and click [Manage Access] on the right side of Team Drive.
2. You can see the list of team members who are currently sharing. You can change the access for each member or delete them.
Share a team folder
* Sendy Business or Sendy Advanced team members, as well as external Sendy users, can share by inviting them to the team folder.
1. Select a team folder you want to share and click [Share] on the right side of Team Drive.
2. Enter your email address, select permissions, and click [Share] at the bottom.