※ Supported Platform: PC Website
Create Team folder
1. Click [Create Team Folder] on the right side of Team Drive.
2. Enter a folder name.
3. Select an access type and click [Apply] button to create a folder.
1) All shared folder: All team members have access to the folder and the scope of use is different depending on what has access.
- Manager: Manage files, team members and settings
- Editor: Can add, edit, delete move, and copy.
- Collaborator: Can add, edit and copy
- Commenter: Can view and comment
- Viewer: Only can view
2) Shared folder with specific team members: Only certain team members you select can access the folder.
3) Only me folder: Only you can access without sharing with your team members.
Manage Team folder
Manage access by member
1. Select a shared folder to manage team members and click [Manage Access] on the right side of Team Drive.
2. You can see the list of team members who are currently sharing. You can change the access for each member or delete them.
Add member to the team folder
1. Select a team folder to add member and click [Add member] on the right side of Team Drive.
2. Enter your email address, select permissions, and click [Add member] at the bottom.